- The monument, "Ku Chang" is the tomb of Queen majestic elephant battle Chamadevi name "Phu Kam Nga Khiw" (meaning elephant skin is dark. Sesame and green). And "Ku Mar" is a bell-shaped stupa, believed to be the tomb of Queen Chamadevi son's his horse.
- Built to commemorate the Glory. "Queen Chamadevi" the king of big city Hri Chai afforded in the past. Queen is a moral philosopher who has the ability and courage, and the Buddhist religion, art and culture to public until the city dating to the present prosperity.
- Created to commemorate the "Phra Khru Ba Sri Wichai". As the developer of the Lanna Thai, the development of both the mind and the Lanna Thawornwatthu to the vastly Is proud of the great people Lamphun
- As a museum with exhibits antiquities, contemporary art Hariphunchai, a century before the age of 17-19. Lanna art and, in the middle ages 19-25 century.
- The ancient volcano, a volcanic crater on the top 3 meters wide, about 6 meters high and 58 deep line below as well. With water all year round. People have believed since ancient that As well, with the divine.
- The venue and the conservation work of craftsmanship "Yok Dok Silk", a local crafts. Demonstrations within the production process Yok Dok Silk. The website can be visited at any open day at 8:00 to 17:00 am
- Is the Longan's largest source of Lamphun. All routes into the village is filled with longan garden. Here around August of each year the festival will be held in Lamphun longan. In this type of competition cars decorated with beautiful longan, longan production, and Miss. A great work of the North.
Mineral Park [สวนสายน้ำแร่].
- As a source of mineral water springing up from the soil surface, can be mineral water bath. And managed to eat the ground must be tourists.